Send Verification Invoice via PEPPOL to CISP (ZRE)
If you want to view a status feedback in CISP (ZRE), please configure your VAT number in CISP (ZRE).
In addition, you need to send a verification invoice.
Here you will find a detailed description:
1. log in to the CISP (ZRE) portal and select your company:
2. Click on the link “Edit account”:
3. Configure your PEPPOL ID address:
The Peppol ID is a unique address in the Peppol network that enables your company to send electronic invoices in the Peppol network.
The PEPPOL ID used in Germany is the VAT number. Enter the VAT number in the following format:
9930:Value added tax identification number
Where “9930” is a designation for the German VAT number. You can find more information on the page: https://docs.peppol.eu/poacc/billing/3.0/codelist/eas/
Please enter your email address, set the PEPPOL ID to “Active” and click on “Save user profile”.
4. The CISP (ZRE) portal requires a one-time verification. You need to download a verification invoice and send it via the invoice portal.
Save the verification invoice on your computer:
5. Check in the Invoice Portal whether you have configured the PEPPOL ID correctly:
If necessary, you can adjust the PEPPOL ID:
6. Go to the “Upload” menu and click on “New”:
Select the verification invoice:
Send the verification invoice via PEPPOL:
After about 3 minutes, the invoice is sent to the ZRE:
After about 20 minutes, the status in the ZRE portal changes: